M365 Data Protection by Redstor
M365 Protection by Redstor In Partnership with BahatiGroup.
Still using limited on-site backup and recovery solutions?
Recent trends have seen cloud platform adoption jump by over 700% and the number of targeted threats to cloud deployments are on the rise too.
Research shows that over 80% of all O365 users and organisations DO NOT have data protection for their O365 environments.
As advised by Microsoft, it’s vital to ensure that you have a regular backup of your cloud data with a secure third-party provider.
Backups mitigate against the risk of ransomware, user mistakes, malicious behaviour and sync or configuration errors, all of which threaten productivity and business continuity.
The Microsoft service agreement states:
“In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored.
We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.”
Thanks to our partnership with Redstor, BahatiGroup can ensure your cloud data is protected in as little as 15-minutes, thanks to their unique rapid-deployment approach.
How can Redstor help?
Redstor is a cloud data management platform with next-generation cloud to cloud protection for your Microsoft 365 data.
Back up and recover Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange, Teams, OneNote, Class and Staff Notebooks data direct from Microsoft’s cloud to Redstor’s.
- Protect your full Microsoft 365 with an additional layer of backup, giving you peace of mind that your data is recoverable when you may need it most.
- Back up all the Microsoft 365 data within your organisation, directly from Microsoft’s cloud, all through an intuitive web interface.
- End users and IT admins can restore Exchange data from desktop, tablet, or mobile device via a web-based control centre.
Redstor features & benefits
The Microsoft 365 protection offered by Redstor offers no impact on local bandwidth, as well as an audit trail of user activities for compliance, with strong security honouring Microsoft 365 role-based permissions with 2FA.
DID YOU KNOW: Over 58% of all ‘sensitive data’ is stored in O365 environments
Flexible access and recovery options to eliminate downtime combined with zero hardware reliance make Redstor a simple, scalable roll-out solution with easy ongoing management.
You retain full control of data for business continuity, and define and align consistent retention periods.
Other features and benefits include:
- Near-zero downtime: Redstor’s unique InstantData™ technology has businesses back up and running in minutes by delivering on-demand recovery of any file in an instant, in the event of data loss.
- Ensure malware-free recoveries: AI-powered malware detection neutralises suspicious files in Microsoft 365 before they become attacks.
- Immutable as standard: As a cloud backup provider, Redstor stores all data in an offline state which is fixed, unchangeable and cannot be deleted. All backups are separate and cannot impact each other, following best practice recommendations from the National Cyber Security Centre.
- Adhere to compliance: Extend retention policies to comply with governance requirements and in line with best practices. For example, keep data for the standard 60 days, seven years or even indefinitely.
- Data sovereignty: Redstor assists customers in complying with the necessary regulations by supporting region-based data processing and storage.
- Manage all data sources centrally: Efficiently manage the protection of all Microsoft 365 apps and other data sources through a single, intuitive, multi-tenant app. No separate log-ins or interfaces.
- Recovery flexibility: Recover M365 data to its original location, to a new location or recover using single-item recovery. You can also recover data to a physical or virtual machine using Redstor’s unique InstantData™ technology.
- Strong security: Redstor uses Transport Layer Security (TLS ) SSL and AES-256 encryption to ensure the safety of all data it protects, along with role-based permissions and 2FA on the app.
Contact the BahatiGroup team to find out how we can help with world-class backup solutions.